Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Truly, Madly, Darkly" Phase 2

 I love it when a plan comes together! Spent the evening playing around with the components that will become the "Truly, Madly, Darkly" story for my collection. The seeds of finished looks were beginning to germinate in my mind.
Since finishing the first item earlier this week, I've been itching to get going on more of the story. Being a fan of Downton Abbey, I was particularly excited to start playing with this cameo heart pendant and seeing what developed. I think it'd be something the Crawley sisters would love to wear. I'm really pleased with the result!
On the more "Darkly" side, I created this silver and black finish choker with black bird and winged black heart charms. I like that there's a hard edge mixed with the romance of a heart shape.
Can't wait to see what new things develop with the finds I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment