Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Stories for the Collection!

I recently made a run to my craft suppliers and picked up some lovely bits and pieces to create some wonderful one of a kind pieces for the Accessory Showcase collection. I've been chomping at the bit to get started, but carving out a couple of hours of straight creating with two kiddos can be a bit of a challenge.
But, today I've finally gotten started on the new additions for spring/summer. This dynamic duo is a continuation of my Into the Ocean story. Love the contrast of the purple beads with the gold sand dollar charms and chain.


The next group of items I completed today are for a new story: Iron Flower. I'm playing with the combination of industrial gears with feminine accents, and using the gears in a way that makes them become feminine in and themselves. I'm having such a great time playing!




No comments:

Post a Comment