Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fave of the Week: Isadora Kids

In my weekly homage to my fellow Etsy designers, I've come across some lovely shops with some super cool designs. This week's fave is a definite midweek pick-me-up.

Isadora Kids
Rachelle, the designer of Isadora Kids, has been sewing since the age of 5. With several family members in the art and design field, creativity is in her blood. Her years spent traveling the globe have contributed to a cheerful, eclectic children's wear collection that's sassy, yet not too grownup.
Seriously-- I want this dress for me! And don't even get me started on the adorable ruffled leggings! The Isadora Kids collection has such bright, fun colors and prints, it's impossible not to fall in love with it. Thoughtful, yet simple details like a well-placed ruffle add some whimsy without being saccharine. Who wouldn't want their little one in these fun togs?
You can keep up to date on special offers by visiting their Facebook page. Want a custom made frock for your little darling? Check out the Isadora Kids Etsy shop!


1 comment:

  1. BTW I am the model for her. My Name will not be shared, but Rachelle is my mother and I am her model. how do you know so much about her?

    ReplyDelete