Friday, June 8, 2012

London Calling!

So, I'm kinda psyched about the upcoming London Olympics. I'm not a huge sports fan, but somehow when the Olympics are on, I get excited about watching the best of the best compete in their chosen sports. Plus, as my husband wisely pointed out, when the Olympics are on, there's always something on TV.

I have yet to travel to England, despite having several relatives there, but I've always had a bit of a fascination with it. And some day, I shall cross that pond! In the meantime, to gear up a little for the big event, I've created some fun, London-inspired key charms for the Accessory Showcase collection. Check them out!
London keychain with "Underground" pendant,
steel washers and red and blue beads

London keychain with red phone booth pendant,
suitcase, antique car, boot and teardrop charms

London keychain with Union Jack pendant,
compass charm, and red, white and blue beads


No comments:

Post a Comment