Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted...

So, the weather's been beautifully mild this month in the Hudson Valley (and some days were downright summery), which is making me antsy for summer, or for a getaway to someplace warm and beachy. Since a vacation is not in the immediate future for this new homeowner, I've been pouring that desire into additions to my Into the Ocean story for Accessory Showcase. Some of my fellow Etsy designers have been on the same page, and have made my daily Etsy perusing feel like a mental vacation.

Check out my latest Into the Ocean creation, as well as some highlights from my latest treasuries that whisk me away to imagined tropical climes. Enjoy!

Into the Ocean silver finish necklace with faux coral, shell and starfish charms
Blue shell statement necklace by Wild Flowers and Grace
Blue stripe cotton Turkish beach towel by Turkish Towel Village
Deep aqua sea coral glass bowl by Uneek Glass Fusions

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, so cool and calming! I think if anyone treats themselves to any of these Etsy-borne beauties they'll be instantly transported to somewhere warm & sunny and somewhere beautiful and beachy!

    ReplyDelete